Doomstead

Planetary Material Conditions => Food => Topic started by: RE on Oct 10, 2026, 05:55 PM

Title: Rural West Virginia town voted 76 percent for Trump — now it’s starving
Post by: RE on Oct 10, 2026, 05:55 PM

ALTERNET.ORG 2026-10-09

Rural West Virginia town voted 76 percent for Trump — now it’s starving

The Republicans' "One Big Beautiful Bill" ushered in such significant budget cuts that one rural West Virginia town is experiencing a hunger crisis.  Dunlow, West Virginia, has been hit particularly hard by cuts to two programs: the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and federal food-purchasing cuts.


It took Chump to bring starvation back to the FSoA.  Add another Crime Against Humanity.

RE
Title: Rural West Virginia town voted 76 percent for Trump — now it’s starving
Post by: K-Dog on Oct 10, 2026, 07:26 PM
Looks like they go what they voted for.  Why do I not feel sorry?  Because when adults are idiots it is a choice. 

I do feel their pain, that is different. 

I can feel it, but I have to ask.  How many more times will these class traitors have to starve before they learn?