Read RE's blog at Global Collapse 

Main Menu

Fucking Bitch

Started by K-Dog, Sep 22, 2023, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

So nine days ago they are the best of friends.

QuoteI really just was very excited about doing this part of this podcast is I had such a fun because at the time we were on such opposite sides of the totem pole.  But you were just so kind such great energy and I just said to myself he's gonna drift a little away from being a hammer and sickle communist because he's just too happy.  He's substantially happy so it's been it's been really great.  And also Russell, you I will never forget you like you will always be a part of my love story.  Because I met my husband right after I left your podcast that night so whenever people ask how we met, I'm like I was three hours late to dinner with my husband because I was doing Russell Brand's podcast.  So I'll never forget you. You're my good luck charm.  Some great things could happen for me after this.

Now:
Candace Owens calls allegations against former 'commie leftist' Russel Brand 'credible'.

Quote"So yes, these allegations are credible," Owens said on her show after summarizing the allegations in the Times report.

Despite the fact that we may all love who Russell Brand is today, and I do love who Russell Brand is today,

When Russell Brand was a commie leftist...he was a drug addict, he was a sex addict...he was being celebrated by the same media that is now trying to take him down.

Seems to me there is no way to determine if the allegations are credible or not.  A friend would know that.

* In the world of irrational female morality, it is impossible for a penis not to sin.  Women never make up shit for attention or give out mixed messages.  Predatory women never consider targeting someone like Russel Brand.  Women never get pregnant (or fear it), and then claim rape to save face.  Sisters would never lie about that.  Lying to themselves and everyone else to cover their ass.  It never happens.  The penis is always wrong, so evidence of a crime that happened 15 years ago is unnecessary and a total waste of time. 

A queen has spoken.  She helps to bring down a hammer and sickle commie.  What she wanted to do all along IMHO.  Why?

https://chasingthesquirrel.com/public/music/cashregister.mp3
Candace Owens net worth is $5 Million.

That's why.

K-Dog

Go Russell.  Rise above it.

QuoteThe Trusted News Initiative (TNI) was founded by the BBC in July 2019. While TNI claims to promote democracy and freedom, its purpose for being is global information control.

Partners in the initiative include global media outlets such as The Washington Post, Reuters, The Associated Press, AFP, the Financial Times and the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), and Big Tech partners such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft.

TNI was formed mere weeks after a Reuters Institute report revealed trust in U.S. media had slipped to an all-time low of just 29% — the lowest of the 46 countries included. Clearly, people were going elsewhere for the facts, and that probably had everything to do with the creation of TNI. They have no control over alternative media, so they needed a comprehensive way to shut them all down.

By suppressing information about early treatment and the adverse effects suffered from the COVID shots, TNI partners have played a direct role in the destruction of lives. In short, TNI is the converse of "trusted news." It is the very "fake news" it claims to combat.

In addition to TNI, Google also has a similar program going on, called the Google News Initiative, which includes a $300 million funding commitment to the future of the news industry. The Google News Initiative is partnered with advertising agencies in a program called Trusted News for Trusted Advertising (TNTA), to ensure advertisers don't have their ads associated with "false or misleading news," thereby allowing them to "regain control of the media on which they publish the advertising."

The Source.

K-Dog

I was connected to Kim Iverson and Craig "Pasta" Jardula (Of The Covo Couch in LA) peripherally when I had my own You Tube Channel.

Connection was by lose association through (Roar Media in Portland)  They both mentioned my name on their shows when their followers were in the hundreds.  I doubt either would remember me.  Since I stopped my news channel they have both done well.  Kim scored the anchor job at the hill and later got pissed and walked off when they would not let her near Anthony Fauci when 'The Hill' had him on.

Craig represents libertarianism as does the Convo Couch and Roar Media.  They hide this under the progressive title.

I think a Marxist (not to be confused with woke or Identity Marxism), perspective is more consistent with managing and living with resource depletion in a world going to shit.  * A Marxist perspective applied to the analysis of current economic conditions that allows responsible and humane consumption and production of that which we need.

As COVID raged I realized many people I took to have brains came up far short.  Their reactions to the crisis betrayed them.  I also realized my news channel with 200 viewers  a week was 10 times smaller than a channel with 2000 viewers.  Or 1000 times smaller than the number of people who have already seen this Jimmy Dore video.

Which at the end of the day, even with 1000 times more views is no more than dust in the wind.  The needle does not move, Google still owns you, and you are working your ass off.

Ten times bigger than Jimmy Dore is Russel Brand. 

Then you finally get big enough to be a threat.