Read the newsletter The Collapse Chronicle 

Main Menu

Philosophy

Started by K-Dog, Aug 24, 2024, 11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

Magic Mushrooms are illegal in Canada.  I get it.  It is cold outside and somebody can leave the door open.  Then they fall asleep and everybody is fucked.  And the fucking mushrooms have to be illegal in the summertime because a dumfuck can't tell the difference between the two.  Summer and winter to the lowest common denominator is the same.

I know this.  A magic mushroom candy bar informed me of this.  Eating the whole thing was several micro-doses at once.  I had to turn the lights off and lie down.  We are all legends in our own minds and nowhere else.  What seemed to be hours passed.  Did I create the circumstances I find myself in?  I heard something that made me get up from bed.  The bed had made a noise from my own weight.  I not being dead had heard it.  I sat up quick.  I expected it to be be late.  Early morning 4:00AM late.  But it was 10:54 PM.  I stood in the darkness taking in the revelations at the end of the bed.  Minutes more passed.

I sat in the darkness before my computer.  Light from the streetlights filled clouds over a clear night sky.  The night is clear, rain has stopped.  I can see where everything is in a faint glow.  Everything is in its place.  The light is dim but I know where things are.  Numbers on the sleeping computer screen say 11:00 PM.  I am entertaining myself and doing fine.  I don't need anything else but I turn on the screens anyway.

I turn the screens and my You Tube algorithm shoves this in my face.  I think it is only a few minutes long, a short, but is really long.  I'll tell you what I think of this meat package when it is over.  One meat package to another.

I had to speed it up. to finish it.

We are all legends in our own mind.  I am, and so is this guy.  Without exception we all have castles of ego.  Collapse is when your personal ego castle comes crashing down.  Some of us, class traitors in particular can get paid for their legends before their fall.  A fall from which no gold or silver or anything else can save anybody. 

If you are short on empathy, collapse is not happening if it is not happening to you.  If it is happening to someone else, such is life.  That is the way it is for the empathy impaired.

A bottomless pit awaits us all.  I think I shall turn the computer off and watch the things on my desk again.  Watch the numbers on the screen.  It is not yet  midnight.  Find a center in this clear-headed madness.  Wait for the faint glow to show midnight.

* I did, then after midnight I turned the screens back on and edited this post into something I hope another meat package can actually read.  I recall a passage from a book I am reading.

QuoteIf you don't want to help to bring about a better state of affairs, there's no reason why you should help to perpetuate the present system.'

The other man laughed bitterly. 'Oh yes, there is, and a very good reason too.'

'I don't think you could show me a reason,' said Barrington.

The man with the scar laughed again, the same unpleasant, mirthless laugh, and thrusting his hand into his trouser pocket drew it out again full of silver coins, amongst which one or two gold pieces glittered.

'That is my reason.