Read the newsletter The Collapse Chronicle 

Main Menu

How he could have been stopped.

Started by K-Dog, Apr 04, 2025, 04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE


THEGUARDIAN.COM 2026-04-21

Tucker Carlson says he regrets backing Donald Trump and is ‘tormented’

Tucker Carlson, a conservative podcaster, has said he is “tormented” by his support of Donald Trump, issuing in an extraordinary mea culpa that called for “a moment to wrestle with our own consciences”.

 Carlson delivered that comment in a conversation with Buckley Carlson, his brother and a former Trump speechwriter, on The Tucker Carlson Show on Monday that reviewed the sidelining of traditional conservative values in a Republican party now dominated by the president.  "You know, we'll be tormented by it for a long time – I will be," Tucker Carlson said. "And I want to say I'm sorry for misleading people. It was not intentional, that's all I'll say."

Too bad he didn't get this epiphany a couple of years ago. 😒 Ranks pretty high on ways Trumpolini could have been stopped.

RE