It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

Friends

Started by K-Dog, Apr 28, 2024, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Apr 28, 2024, 10:11 PMYou write your script, and then pick clips to match your message.  I do the same thing when I write a post here.  I'll think of a picture that matches what I am writing about, and then I search for a picture that matches.


Yea, I did some of this with a few vids.  Surly put together the Russel "Texac" Bentley videos this way.  I'm too lazy, it's too much work. lol.  So I went back to just doing the talking head thing.  I've actually got about 10 new subscribers since I went back to it.  I haven't done one in over a month though.  Maybe I'll do one tomorrow on the college protests.

RE