It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

Propaganda By The Deed & The Death of a Useless Eater with a Huge Appetite.

Started by K-Dog, Dec 05, 2024, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE


RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Dec 12, 2024, 09:13 AMThere is no proof Leonard was the shooter that day.

At least Uncle Joe is letting Leonard go back to the reservation to die after 50 years in the federal pen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/jan/20/biden-commutation-leonard-peltier

RE

K-Dog

Quote from: RE on Jan 20, 2025, 01:19 PM
Quote from: K-Dog on Dec 12, 2024, 09:13 AMThere is no proof Leonard was the shooter that day.

At least Uncle Joe is letting Leonard go back to the reservation to die after 50 years in the federal pen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/jan/20/biden-commutation-leonard-peltier

RE

In a statement after Peltier's commutation was announced, he said: "It's finally over – I'm going home. I want to show the world I'm a good person with a good heart. I want to help the people, just like my grandmother taught me."

Peltier has maintained his innocence since he was arrested in connection with the deaths and had for decades been supported by advocates for his release by Coretta Scott King, Nelson Mandela and Pope Francis.

A genuine political prisoner is released.  Good he lived long enough to see the day. 

RE