Integration of the Doomstead with Dogchat is under construction.

Main Menu

The Cornel Thread

Started by K-Dog, Aug 31, 2023, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

If Cornel comes to town he has a staff car.

America mass media treats Cornel like they are being poked with a sharp stick.  A trip to the island (which is what Al Jazeera translates to) has to be made to find a decent interview.

"going up against milquetoast war mongering Biden"

K-Dog

Another good interview.

K-Dog

Jimmy Dore right at the start says, 'You are a better man than me'.

I would not want to be in an interview with Dore with that kind of intro.  It says the knife in the back comes next.

I learned about 'lawfare' : The use of legal systems and institutions to damage or delegitimize an opponent.

QuoteOn there's always a blinker that goes into my head either what's going on is is is
you know some fed shit, or it's people who are acting in a way that benefits the state department without realizing that that's what they're doing.

My thoughts:

Fascism is an ever present feature of Capitalism.  Like a herpes virus it can break out as mayhem.

K-Dog

QuoteMost people can't bear the burden of Freedom.  They'd rather stay on the plantation.  Brother Martin used to say I'd rather be be dead than afraid.  Can't be a coward, rather be corpse than a than a coward.  It's a spiritual and a moral issue.  Who's really willing to stand up.  Thank God the beautiful thing is there's always a cloud of witnesses brother.  Every every color every gender, you gonna have a slice of people that get off the plantation mentally intellectually physically and fight on.

K-Dog

Seattle's own Kshama Sawant talks with Cornel.  Local footage that is clipped in shows places I know.