Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

This Woman Turned Her Tesla Model 3 Into a Pickup Truck

Started by K-Dog, Jul 05, 2023, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Mar 09, 2024, 12:10 AM
QuoteSadly of course, there will be nobody around to read the research when it's finished, and few read it now anyhow.  So it goes.

And when your post is deleted by the men in black, few becomes ZERO.

I look at it from the positive side.  At least so far the MIB haven't shown up here yet in matching black Cadillac SUVs to transfer me to a new Gulag for old & crippled radicals in GITMO.  Although I probably would receive better care there than in my current facility.

RE

K-Dog

Quote from: RE on Mar 09, 2024, 08:11 AM
Quote from: K-Dog on Mar 09, 2024, 12:10 AM
QuoteSadly of course, there will be nobody around to read the research when it's finished, and few read it now anyhow.  So it goes.

And when your post is deleted by the men in black, few becomes ZERO.

I look at it from the positive side.  At least so far the MIB haven't shown up here yet in matching black Cadillac SUVs to transfer me to a new Gulag for old & crippled radicals in GITMO.  Although I probably would receive better care there than in my current facility.

RE

Based on my experience they don't just show up to take you away.  You get to be followed around.  Since you do not get out much, it is an easy job for them.  The point of the attention will be to stress you out so you will change your behavior.  America is the prison,  We are captives in plain sight.  The prison is so big all 'they' have to do is put us in digital solitary confinement.

Welcome to the club.

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

Posted onNovember 2, 2021  The source.

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

What is a Targeted Individual? A Targeted Individual (TI) is someone that has been selected by the Deep State (usually FBI, DHS, or CIA) to unwillingly participate in an experimental government torture program. This program was developed under the CIA's MK-Ultra project and is designed to break down the individual and "neutralize the person," using psychological, physical, and emotional stress. The ultimate goal of this program is to control the entire population, through intimidation, fear, and threats. Political activists, Labor Union leaders, Scientists, and Whistleblowers are some of the main targets of the program. However, some people are randomly chosen. Family and spousal relationships are usually destroyed, as part of this psychological torture.

The FBI & DHS Fusion Centers run the global gangstalking program, which is designed to harass, intimidate, and break down the target. The FBI outsources much of the local harassment to community groups, such as Infragard, Citizen Corp, and Neighborhood Watch. Targeted Individuals are placed on the Terrorist Watchlist and tracked as "Non-Investigative Subjects (NIS)," so that local police and ambulance can be instructed not to assist with their emergency calls, through FirstNet.com, which is run by AT&T.

The CIA and Air Force operate the Microwave Weapons program through the underground complex at Schriever Air Force Base, near Colorado Springs. The Vircator microwave satellite weapon, and digital beam forming from cell phone towers are used. The microwave beams generally target the head and cause long-term brain damage. See the recent brain trauma's of the Cuban Diplomats – also caused by microwave weapons, according to Dr Douglas Smith, M.D., at the University of Pennsylvania, and Dr Beatrice Golomb, MD, PhD at the University of California, San Diego. State Dept signals expert, Mark Lenzi, has also confirmed that the diplomats were definitely attacked with microwave weapons.

Voice-To-Skull (V2K) signals can be embedded in the microwave frequency (450 MHz) which allows the government criminals to send constant, hate-filled messages at the target. It is called the "Frey effect", or microwave auditory effect, after Dr Allan Frey. There are numerous U.S. Patents on these technologies. It is likely that most of the mass shooting events are orchestrated by the CIA and FBI, using the techniques developed under the CIA's MK-Ultra program. David Steele, former CIA officer, has confirmed this.

"The CIA and FBI are behind most, if not all terrorism."

– Ted Gunderson, former FBI Chief.

All to keep things as they are.

And that will be impossible.
"Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had, has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. "

– David Steele, Marine Intelligence Officer and former CIA officer

The subliminal messaging program is run by the CIA's domestic headquarters in Denver – they are targeting Senators, Congressmen, Judges, foreign leaders, and even President Trump. These subliminal messages can be used to alter a person's behavior and decisions.

Many respected Medical Doctors (Dr John Hall, MD; Dr Daniel Lebowitz, MD; Dr Edward Spencer, MD; Dr Beatrice Golomb, MD) and Government Scientists have confirmed that the Targeted Individuals Program is real, including former CIA and FBI agents. Sworn affidavits from FBI agents, Ted Gunderson and Geral Sosbee, are part of this evidence. Dr Daniel Lebowitz, M.D. has provided testimony before a Senate Committee in 2014. These attacks are also considered Crimes Against Humanity ("systematic attack against a civilian population") and War Crimes (Article 32 of the Geneva Convention).

It is estimated there are about 170,000 Targeted Individuals in the U.S., and more than 1 million worldwide. It costs more than $1MM per person per year, in tax dollars to operate the program. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) works with the CIA under the Black Budget, and this experimental program is administered worldwide, without Presidential or Congressional oversight. The Pentagon and Intelligence community are involved, where the program is called an "Unacknowledged Special Access Program" (USAP). All USAP's are illegal. The wealthy Rockefeller family and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) provide some of the direction and control for this massive criminal enterprise. Reference: "The American Deep State," by Dr Peter Dale Scott.

Credible Sources:

This list shows 31 Medical Doctors, PhD Scientists, and former government agents that agree with our claim, that the U.S. government is using an illegal program of microwave weapons targeting against civilians. We encourage and support all Whistleblowers to come forward with their information. Some of us are proud Whistleblowers and Political Activists, and would gladly do it again,

Dr John Hall, M.D. and author
Dr Katherine Horton, PhD Oxford Univ. Scientist
Dr Robert Middlebrook, PhD Professor
Dr Harold Mandel, M.D.
Dr Daniel Lebowitz, M.D.
Dr Max Williams, PhD, Professor & State Dept
Dr Barrie Trower, PhD government Scientist
Dr Michael Hoffer, M.D., Univ of Miami
Dr Colin Ross, M.D.
Dr Ed Spencer, M.D.
Dr Sue Arrigo, M.D.
Dr Douglas Smith, M.D., Univ of Penn.
Dr Terry Robertson, M.D.
Dr Robert Duncan, PhD former CIA engineer
Dr Doug Rokke, PhD government Scientist
Dr Eric Karlstrom, PhD Professor
Dr Nick Begich, Scientist
Dr Paul Batcho, PhD government scientist
Dr Paul Marko, PhD Psychologist
Dr Robert Steele, former CIA analyst
Dr Ben Colodzin, PhD Psychologist
Dr Curtis Bennett, Professor
Dr Corkin Cherubini, author
Dr Sean Andrews, Scientist
Willam Binney, NSA Whistleblower
Kirk Weibe, NSA Whistleblower
Karen Stewart, NSA Whistleblower
Carl Clark, CIA Whistleblower
Kevin Shipp, CIA Whistleblower
Mark Phillips, CIA Whistleblower
John DeCamp, Army intelligence Whistleblower

There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

— Senator Daniel Inouye – 1987

"Absolutely there is a Deep State because the Deep State is that the intelligence communities do not have oversight. There is no skeptic among the four Republican and four Democratic Senators, who are supposedly providing oversight, so that the intelligence communities, with their enormous power ... have become a Deep State."

— Senator Rand Paul, 2018

"The very definition of a 'Deep State' is when the very people, congressional leaders – people who are elected by the people – are not allowed to hear the intelligence reports."

— Senator Rand Raul, December 2018

"I'm worried it's something deeper than that, I'm concerned that it's an effort on those who want a provocation with Russia or other countries to sort of push the president in the direction. So I don't think it's Trump vs. Obama, I think it's really the Deep State vs. the president, the duly elected president."

– Thomas Massie, U.S. Congressman

"I defend the Constitution of the United States which says that elected officials and those that take the oath of office are supposed to be making the decisions, not backroom, anonymous, faceless bureaucrats in the CIA, in the State Department, and in the Pentagon."

— Dennis Kucinich, former U. S. Congressman

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

— Congressman Larry McDonald, 1976

According to Dr Steven Greer, there are about 38 Levels of Security Clearance. The TI program is approx Level 24, which is above the clearance of President Trump (Level 17) – he does not know about it, because his security clearance does not allow it. Such a situation is Unconstitutional and illegal, yet it is deliberately staged this way by the Deep State. Supposedly in the 1970's, Vice President Nelson Rockefeller established this security system to deny information to the President. [Diagram is an approximation].

Re: Watch "GangStalking – Wayne Morin Jr. 26 Richard Lighthouse –

Targeted Individuals – Cyber Torture" on YouTube

My education as an Electronic Engineer made me realize the claims of being irradiated with microwaves are propaganda intended to get a rise out of you.  When the info was 'pushed' at me I knew it was likely fake.

But if you think you are being irradiated with microwaves you will become agitated, and the info pushed at you says you will become agitated.  Then you take your agitation as proof, and become even more agitated.  A feedback loop.  Meanwhile Palestinians are being turned into hamburger in proxy war 2, and they have you all worried about yourself.

I also do not think the origins of contemporary gang stalking go back to MK Ultra.  When it happened to me this is what I figured out.  Five eye surveillance is integrated so all five countries work together.  When it was more of a problem for Americans to surveil Americans, the British did it and turned over the files.  Problem solved.  I did an experiment to test this.  I learned gang stalking was used by the British against problem veterans returning from the Falklands war.  They were being denied benefits and needed to be shut up.  That is how it became part of current practice.  By way of British intelligence.  They brought it in after 9-11.

* I figure my 'source' presented himself as sufficiently nutballish so his website stays up.  I added the highlights. They are true.

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Mar 09, 2024, 10:47 AMIt is estimated there are about 170,000 Targeted Individuals in the U.S., and more than 1 million worldwide. It costs more than $1MM per person per year, in tax dollars to operate the program.

I'm fairly well acquainted with being identified and targeted by the Illuminati, since I was identified shortly after returning from Brazil at the age of 10 and outscoring the IOWA tests being used at the time to measure intelligence in elementary school students, and tested as having college level reading and math ability.  That was true for reading, not as true for math at the time because while the ability was there, I hadn't yet been exposed to algebra, trigonometry and calculus then.  So I was enrolled in a privately funded IGC (Intellectually Gifted Child) program, funded not coincidentally by the Rockefeller Foundation, the same folks who owned the Bank my father worked for Chase Manhattan, now JP Morgan Chase.  He also had been identified by the same folks when he was graduating HS and took the Navy Assessment test on enlistment at 17.  Because of his score, he was assigned to cryptography work, then on graduation directed to study business at Pace College in NYC, then offered a job with the Republican Party and finally offered a spot in their Executive Training Program with 2 other guys,  1 of whom was the son of Italian immigrants (read Mafia) and went on to start his own bank in New Jersey.  The other was CEO of Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith while I was in HS and college, later to go BK in the financial crisis and acquired by Bank of America as their investment banking arm.

While a part of the IGC program and after while attending Stuyvesant, the HS for gifted Science and Math prodigies, I was the subject of endless testing and psychological manipulation, the details of which I will not go into.  Suffice it to say, I eventually rebelled against this, and that is why I did not continue in the banking business.

No idea how much has been spent on keeping track of me over the last 60 years or so, but I am sure it is past 8 figures by now.  Add to that the exorbitant cost of my substandard care now of about 200K/yr, which is pocket change by comparison.

Anyhow, after leaving the path set out for me when I finished at Columbia, an Ivy League institution also heavily funded by the Rockefellers, I never again used my intellect in service of these people.  I paid a heavy price for it also, that I also will not detail.  At this stage of my life, there is nothing they can do to intimidate me, death would be a relief.  I have already lived with about as much pain as you can take without losing consciousness, which I would rather not experience again, but there is little point to torturing me, I have no secrets to tell them and the only threat I might pose is to work for their enemies.  My  writing is no threat, they make sure nobody reads it.

So I am not worried about microwaves or anything else.  I write mainly for myself, any readers I actually do get are just a bonus.  The attention we are getting now is nothing new for me, it's been part of my life even before I returned from Brasil, though I wasn't then aware of it, at the United Nations school privately funded by Guess  Who, the same bank that sent my father to Brazil in the international department of the bank.  The reason he got that transfer was really for me, because at Escola Americana in Rio, they had a whole lot more control and influence over my early education than in the NYC Public Schools, where I would have been sent had we remained in NY during those years.  I really was supposed to stay there through at least elementary school, my parent's divorce ended that plan.  Plan B was the IGC program and Stuyvesant.

So now you know some of the true story of how I came to be what I am.  The rest of the story will never be published, and I won't even try.  It's history and not important, nor does it make a difference anymore.  So it goes.

RE

TDoS

Quote from: RE on Mar 09, 2024, 01:06 PMAdd to that the exorbitant cost of my substandard care now of about 200K/yr, which is pocket change by comparison.
RE
Having noticed the environment which can be seen in your videos, it looks fairly advanced compared to the environment my mother as one example has available. Of course, she suffers from dementia and doesn't know what a computer is nowadays. You look like you've got equipment and some basic mobility and undoubtly a bed and food. Is the food bad? Or are there other particulars of the substandard care?

RE

Quote from: TDoS on Mar 10, 2024, 07:44 AM
Quote from: RE on Mar 09, 2024, 01:06 PMAdd to that the exorbitant cost of my substandard care now of about 200K/yr, which is pocket change by comparison.
RE
Having noticed the environment which can be seen in your videos, it looks fairly advanced compared to the environment my mother as one example has available. Of course, she suffers from dementia and doesn't know what a computer is nowadays. You look like you've got equipment and some basic mobility and undoubtly a bed and food. Is the food bad? Or are there other particulars of the substandard care?

Oh, compared to the typical assisted living home, this place is a palace. It's the next step up the ladder, referred  to as a Skilled Nursing Facility, or "SNIF", pronunced "sniff".  It's the level below a full hospital ward, where you get sent as rapidly as possible from acute care (an operation, usually 3 days) for recovery, where you can remain for up to 100 days with Medicare picking up 100% or the care.  After that, if you aren't able to return home to independent living, you get sent to an assisted living home, unless you can  qualify for Long Term Care, which requires a certain level of disability that Medicare has some formula for determining. This is reevaluated annually.  So far, I have met this requirement, so I have been here about 1.4 years now.  I will never go back to an assisted care home, which are nightmares.  I am capable of independent living despite my disabilities, as long as I get a reasonable amount of time from a home health care aide known as a PCA (Personal Care Assistant).  That was how I was living before I got sent here, the result of my PCAs not showing up or quitting without notice and being left alone for days.  I became ill, lost 1/3rd of my body weight, became too weak to make my transfers between chairs to the toilet, and developed another case of cellulitis, the infection that  took my right leg.  If I do not meet the requirements for LTC next time my case is reviewed, I will only go to independent living again, and for that they have to find me an apartment before I will sign my discharge papers.  They can't throw you out on the street if you refuse to sign, although they do make your life miserable.

Unlike assisted living, a SNIF has a 17:1 ratio of Nurses during the day, and 34:1 at night.  The main staff are CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistant, which takes a slightly longer training course and an exam to pass than PCAs, who get about a week of on the job training.  These workers are slightly more professional and dedicated than PCAs, who are these days either old folks not yet old enough to collect social security, moms of school age kids who want to make some cash while the kids are in school, or HS students who do it as an after school job.  They are all highly unreliable, and the old folks are often not in much better shape than you are.

However, being better than absolutely awful doesn't mean you are good.  The CNAs are often recent immigrants with poor english, most can't spell even if they speak english and were born here, so if you ask one to help transcribing a grievance you dictate, you have to spell everything for them.  There usually is a staff member or 3 out sick, and they are short staffed.  Many patients require a lot of maintenance (not me) and wait times can be quite long if you are on the toilet waiting for help in wiping your ass.  I have waited 30 min and more in the past, now if somebody doesn't show up in 10 minutes I just pull up my Depends and let it do the wiping, and catch one of them later in the day to help me change to a clean pair.

The staff doctor now is an agency, the 3rd different one since I got here.  There is supposed to be 1 MD, and 1 NP or PA on staff for all 100 patients, they do almost nothing and I hardly ever see one.  We haven't had an NP or PA working here since my first 3 months or so.  Both the doctors and the nurses who take these jobs are the lowest of the low in the professions.  Lowest paid, recent immigrants, retired nurses sometimes as in need of help as the patients.  They don't understand basic computer skill for keeping records on dispensing meds, which is their main job.  My meds have been screwed up and not reordered before running out on average of every other month.  If you are a person with intense chronic pain, and you have to wait 2 days for your pain meds to be shipped up from  the lower 48, you can become more than a little irritable.

Unlike Assisted living, they have a real kitchen staff (mostly Philipino who don't speak english), but they still use the lowest quality meat and veggies available for the recipes which are sent up from corporate headquarters.  It is better though than the dog food scooped out from cans and heated on the stove from Assisted Living.

I have had to file 2 grievances in the last week due to a dementia patient invading my room because the CNA supposed to keep tabs on him was incompetent at her job, which in this case simply is to keep said patient from entering any room but his own from the common area.  He can get very agitated and aggressive, and poses a danger to me and to himself.  If he gets in here, he can damage or steal my personal property, and I can't sleep because of the constant threat.  If I have to stop him from getting in here myself, the only means I have is by trying to push him out wth my electric wheelchair, and if I do that one of us is sure to get hurt, and I'll make sure it is him not me.  My chair is heavy with a steel chassis and powerful motors.  He is old, frail and unstable.  He'll lose badly in this collision.

This palatial living costs the taxpayer $200K/yr.  To me, that seems an awfully high price for what we are getting.  Maybe I expect too much,like to feel safe, eat quality food and get help from a competent staff.  Maybe I expect too much?  What do you think?

RE

TDoS

Quote from: RE on Mar 10, 2024, 10:13 AMThis palatial living costs the taxpayer $200K/yr.  To me, that seems an awfully high price for what we are getting.  Maybe I expect too much,like to feel safe, eat quality food and get help from a competent staff.  Maybe I expect too much?  What do you think?
RE
Moms care costs $7500/month, I think the bill for the year I just sent to the accountant for tax considerations was like $88k for the year. She is in there for later stages dementia, still physically able to walk around, which results in an occasional fall (twice of note), one of which looked really bad with the bruising being wildly colorful and resulted in a hospital visit. She went off the rails once with scissors and threatened to kill herself with them, that resulted in a psyche ward visit. The food is good, I've eaten there, every time I've walked in unannounced (which is every time) there have been things going on, activities you might expect of those late in life and living in a home. Safety is high, you can't get in without being seen, they can't get out either. Ever caregiver I've met is native English speaker and quite talkative and nice. Staff is responsive to emails, I get calls as soon as possible when some of these events happen. The turn over in patients appears substantial, either because of $$ (no insurance accepted) or they die. Based on the condition of some, I figure most are closer to the end then they'd like to think and don't usually last out a year.

Dementia runs in the family (from grandfather side, got him, and 2 of his 4 kids, 3rd didn't last long enough to see if he had it), so my question right now is how to find a reasonable exit should it become apparent I'm headed that way. Quality of life has always been more important than quantity in IMHO.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

RE

Quote from: TDoS on Mar 10, 2024, 04:11 PMMoms care costs $7500/month, I think the bill for the year I just sent to the accountant for tax considerations was like $88k for the year.

$7500 is mid-upper range for AC living, which generally house Private Pay clients and will only take a minimum required number of Medicaid patients.  Medicaid reimbursement rates vary from state to state, but are generally around $4000.  After that, the AC living place takes the residents Social Security and Pension checks, leaving the resident just $100/mo expense money.  Avg SS check is around $1700, and here in AK many get much less than that, natives who held few jobs at low pay and did subsistence living,women who were housewives and live on survivor benefits, etc.  They often get only $500-1000.  The cheapest places run about $5500.  They are all Medicaid.  On some patiets with low SS, they get less than $5500.  People who have big checks, they make more.  Even if you get the max SS of $3500 or so, you still only get to keep $100 of it.  You must have assets of less than $2000 total in stocks, bonds, real estate, cars etc.  All that has to be spent down before Medicaid will kick in.  These places are the worst ones.

Private Pay AC is better.  For rich people who can afford to pay $88K/yr to keep mom or dad in one of these places or they have insurance that will cover it, life in a warehouse for the old, crippled and dying is better.  It's like the difference between a Federal Penitentiary for White collar criminals and Rikers Island in NYC.  Prison life is much more comfy and less dangerous.

The experience of walking in to one of these places is nothing like it is for a person who still has all his marbles living 24/7 with brain dead zombies walking around, periodically falling and breaking things, getting agitated daily and yelling profanity at staff and other patients, and priodically getting hold of pens, eating utensils, scissors or aything else they find they can brandish as a weapon.  Everything not nailed down will be picked up and dropped somewhere else you can't find it.  Cell phones go out with the garnage.  Lamps get knocked over, so do big screen TVs.  Even when yu're not being threatened, it's soul destroying to live with these folks in the same space.  Why do you think relatives pay $88000 to send them there?  Because they can't stand living with them at home, and they're related to them.  I don't know these folks at all, and I have enough problems of my own.  To be sharing living space with 3 zombies is not my idea of decent care.  Maybe for them, they are brain dead, but not for me.

The food also sounds better where you have your mom incarcerated.  This does vary, and I'm critical because I am used to eating only the highest quality meat and vegetables.  Here it's actually edible about half the time for me.  In the AC home I was trapped in for 7 months, I survived on Peanut Butter sandwiches and cheese and crackers and never ate a meal after the first week.  It was disgusting, worse than cafeteria food in NYC Pubic Schools which I wouldn't eat as akd.  I brown bagged my lunches.

My current SNIF costs more than double what you pay, $16,500/mo, it's all picked up by Medicare and Medicaid splitting the bill, and they take my entire SS an Union Pension checks and leave me $200/mo
pocket money, which barely buys me my daily cokes and brownie bites I like.  In indepndent living, I pay all my own bills, medicaid pays a PCA to come 4 hours a day and after eveything is paid for including the best steaks or king crap in the 3 Bears Meat & Fish dept to eat, I still have $1500/mo for discretionary purchases.  However, so far I haven't been called up on one of the waiting lists to move out.  Hopefully this summer.

RE

RE

Quote from: TDoS on Mar 10, 2024, 04:11 PMDementia runs in the family (from grandfather side, got him, and 2 of his 4 kids, 3rd didn't last long enough to see if he had it), so my question right now is how to find a reasonable exit should it become apparent I'm headed that way. Quality of life has always been more important than quantity in IMHO.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway: Saga of a Desperate Southern Gentleman, 1955-1967

I have similar sentiments, and even still having all (well most) of my marbles still working, when I was really in pain all the time with no end in sight I definitely would have gone for euthanasia.  Unfortunately, painless assisted suicide is not legal here, and unless you have a terminal disease like stage 4 cancer, not even legal in Oregon, where Dr. Kevorkian's followers still will help you take a painless and  maybe even fun last trip to the Great Beyond dosing you up with a cocktail of Heroin and pharmaceutical Sandoz quality LSD that Timmy Leary got back in "65 to test on his Harvard student guinea pigs.  My crew of psychologists didn't experiment on my brain with acid, but there was lots of unethical research I was a lab rat for on and off for about 10 years before I finally pulled the plug on it.  The CIA still has the good stuff of course, and recently it was approved by the FDA to treat anxiety.  Supposedly just one dose can relieve you of anxiety indefinitely, which I find hard to believe.  If 1 pill cures you, where's the profit for Sandoz in that?

Without the pain though, I'm sufficiently entertained living disabled, I keep my mind occupied writing about collapse and beating the CNAs who know how to play some chess when they want to play or improve themselves.  I can't play as well as when I was 15, probably I was better when I was 10, but I still have enough functioning neurons and synaptic connection to beat most people at the game.  When I start losing, that will be a sign it's time to hang up my spurs and take the Hunter Thompson Ticket to the Great Beyond.  Despite my physical disabilities though, Alzheimers is not likely for me, parrents and grandparents lived to their 80s and died either from heart problems or emphysema from smoking. So far my lungs and ticker test OK, so  probably have 15-20 years left rolling around my room and common area of an independent senior living building, or a SNIF if I really can't handle not having 24/7 help.  I may even get to see SHTF Day arrive, when they will no dout legalize euthanasia for cripples and old folks.  This time, I hope I get the top quality Acid, Colombian Flake, and Afghanistan Poppies for my last ride.  Wash it all down with a bottle of 50 year old Glenlivet single malt scotch whiskey and free my soul from this decrepit and used up old meat package to wander the multiverse in search of another planet with a life form I can park myself in for another incarnation of RE exploring the physical world around another time.  Death is not the end, it's only the beginning for souls that can hold themselves together when freed from the meat package they are encased in for its lifetime.  My soul holds together well, although hanging out for the next 15 years with zombies may kill it for good.  I'll try to avoid that.

RE

RE

Don't say I never put up pro-EV articles!  Here's a real Ra-Ra-Sis-Boom-Ba EV cheerleader piece of propaganda telling us that the public wants EVs now and without them millions of people will die and the Chinese are going to zoom in and capture the market because FSoA based auto companies are dragging their feet...etc, etc, etc.

Now, a lot of this article is true, except for the part about EVs actually being able to stop millions of people from dying as a result of pollution.  Even IF we managed a full transition to EVs by 2035, they wouldn't al bee being charged up by non-carbon emitting power generation.  We're not gonna build enough nukes to do that by 2035.

Also, despite all the charging stations Tesla has built, there are still huge swaths of the country where finding a charging station is almost as hard as finding an honest politician, and the contention that everybody wants one is somewhat undrrmined by the fact Hertz just dumped 20,000 Teslas because nobody wanted to rent them.  They won't rent them, but they'll buy them?  Well, I suppose if it's mandated they'll have to.

Anyhow, as the clock ticks down here in the waning days of the Age of Oil, the discourse is getting a little shrill. By 2035 they'll be firing RPGs at each other.

https://electrek.co/2024/03/23/big-auto-is-begging-governments-to-let-them-go-bankrupt-as-chinese-evs-loom/

Big Auto is begging governments to let them go bankrupt as Chinese EVs loom

RE

RE

Well, I don't think I can hold an "I told you so" victory party yet, but my prediction of an eventual Tesla bankruptcy is inching ever closer. :) In conjunction with his recent failure in the social media world, the Musk Magic is beginning to lose its luster.

Besides seeing The Donald broke and in an Orange Jumpsuit doing the Perp Walk, there's nothing I'd rather see more before I buy my Ticket to the Great Beyond than Elon in Bankruptcy Court.  :)  :) A boy can dream, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/07/business/tesla-ev-sales-slowdown-stock/index.html

What's wrong with Tesla?

RE

K-Dog

Quote from: RE on Apr 07, 2024, 06:45 AMWell, I don't think I can hold an "I told you so" victory party yet, but my prediction of an eventual Tesla bankruptcy is inching ever closer. :) In conjunction with his recent failure in the social media world, the Musk Magic is beginning to lose its luster.

Besides seeing The Donald broke and in an Orange Jumpsuit doing the Perp Walk, there's nothing I'd rather see more before I buy my Ticket to the Great Beyond than Elon in Bankruptcy Court.  :)  :) A boy can dream, right?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/07/business/tesla-ev-sales-slowdown-stock/index.html

What's wrong with Tesla?

RE
You can dream all you want but both Bezos and Musk are threads in the Deep state fabric

I contend their success has been at least in part because they are supposed to succeed. Do we forget Bezos paid no sales tax for years??  Amazon Web services provides a dashboard to control and monitor web sites.  Every time an Amazon Web Server is spun up big brother is there watching.

It has been years since it happened.  In the right corner of my voronoi map of websites on the other page of this website is a link to John Trudel.  It is there for a reason.  This reason.

John Trudell was a poet, recording artist, actor and speaker whose international following reflects the universal language of his words, work and message.  John was also a member of AIM (American Indian Movement).  The spokesperson for the Indians of All Tribes' takeover of Alcatraz which began in 1969.

During most of the 1970s, he served as the chairman of the American Indian Movement.

The FBI was at war with AIM at Wounded Knee.  The Wounded Knee Occupation, (Second Wounded Knee Occupation), began on February 27, 1973, when approximately 200 Oglala  Sioux) and followers of the American Indian Movement (AIM) seized and occupied the town of Wounded Knee, South Dakota.

The FBI burned Johns family to death and whoever took remote control of the Netflix documentary I was watching kept jumping the 'bouncing ball' back to the part where Johns family is burned to death.

I had to watch it three times.  Did this freak me out?  Yes it did.

Did I know who was doing it?  I did, and the gang stalking that started immediately afterwards confirmed it all.  At least one of the gang stalkers worked for the TSA.  He scored some overtime watching me.  Told to buy a pair of jet-black pants and to put on a bleached white shirt.  I know this because it turns out we both know someone else.  The owner of a coffee shop I was being harassed at.  The cover was blown.  The owner and the government gang stalker went to high school together.

I was being gang stalked because I had learned some things about American troll farms the general public is not supposed to know about. 

The instructions were to use my phone and arrive where I was going before I arrived.  The instruction simple, to let me know I was watched and that there was nothing I could do to disseminate the information I had learned.  I tried to get my information out, only to find that conventional media is trained by the FBI to never talk to anyone without an EMAIL chain.  Since my email was already monitored with problem emails being returned to me in multiple copies (3 each), email was not an option. 

When we talk about the men in black in the Diner I like to add 'in white shirts'.  Because that is how the dozen agents who stalked me were dressed.

Americans live in a tyranny so pleasant the do not know they are without any freedom or power.  Like fish who do not know about water.

After 46 years of imprisonment, it's time to free Leonard Peltier  Leonard Peltier has been imprisoned in the United States for over 46 years, some of which were spent in solitary confinement, serving two life sentences for murder despite concerns over the fairness of his trial. He has always maintained his innocence.

On June 26, 1975, FBI Agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams were murdered at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in the southwest corner of South Dakota.

The Pine Ridge Indian Reservation is located in the southwest corner of South Dakota. Wounded Knee, South Dakota is approximately 18 miles from the Village of Pine Ridge on the reservation. The incident involving the FBI at Wounded Knee occurred about two years prior to the murders of Agents Jack R. Coler and Ronald A. Williams. There is no concrete connection between the two. However, the Indian factionalism that resulted from Wounded Knee possibly contributed to an atmosphere of tension that existed on the Pine Ridge Reservation.

RE

Oh, I don't expect bankruptcy to actually impoverish Muskrat, corporate BK doesn't touch his personal wealth, and even if that was somehow attached, I'm sure he has plenty of money stashed in offshore numbered accounts in the Cayman Islands and Switzerland.  It's mainly the symbolism involved.  His reputation as an "influencer" is already tarnished, and that's a good start.

Far as AIM goes, the standoff with the FBI and the persecution of Russell Means and Leonard Peltier are concerned, I'm well aware of all that stuff, even going back to my years in Pirate Radio, when I talked about it on my Talk Show, where I played mainly protest songs from the 60s by Phil Ochs, Bob Dylan, Joan Baez et al.

Has Elon's success been partly engineered by the Deep State?  It's possible, I wouldn't be surprised if it was anyhow.  Doubtful that could ever be proved though, it's another bit of conspiracy theory.  What occured at Wounded Knee however is a matter of public record, including the trial of the AIM leadership which was a total sham.

One thing also true is you'll never find a tech Billionaire who is truly left wing in his politics, because to get that rich you have to be a capitalist.  You might find one among the ranks of trust fund babies with inherited wealth, but even that I doubt.  You'll find some like Bezos ex-wife who support social programs that have some left wing goals, but they're not anti-capitalist.  They just assuage their guilt by setting up philanthropic organizations so they can claim they help the poor.  It's a nice tax dodge also.

The main point is the symbolism of icons of capitalism like The Donald and Muskrat failing publicly at the thingthey claim to be geniuses at, which is making money.  Neither of these guys really makes money, they're actually the world's biggest debtors.  The debts are of course all held corporately as commercial paper, so those BKs don't touch their personal wealth.  The Donalds problems are that besides the fact his corporate debt is a big house of cards, he's also liable for criminal penalties for fraud and tax evasion.  That couls bankrupt him personally as well, and all he'd have left is money stashed in offshore accounts.  Musk doesn't have those kind of legal problems as of yet.  Tesla however is swimming in debt.  the only thing keeping them afloat is they are TBTF.  That may not be enough though if the stock price keeps dropping and they don't sell enough carz.

RE

K-Dog

Leonard Peltier and the history of the American Indian Movement | Rattling the Bars

A history of the AIM.

Of 570 treaties the spokeswoman says, 570 treaties were broken.  Resulting in a trip to Washington (1968), an occupation and the birth of AIM.

An escalation of tensions where some 'good old boys' in the FBI went fucking too far.  Sixty four murders of Native Americans at Pine Ridge.  A reign of terror and a shootout.  Three more dead two in the FBI.

Leonard is set up and made an example of.

RE

It's not hard to see where Muskrat is going with his "Robotaxi".  He wants to turn automobiles from an Ownership model to a Service model where people pay by the use to ride around in cars he owns.  In other words, a renta-car company with computerized drivers, dispatchers and desk personnel.  Uber without the drivers.  Just like Microsoft turned software from a program you bought on a disk and could use as you wanted to a service you get from the Cloud and have to pay annual fees for.  They own it, you rent it.  Classic capitalist thinking.

Although fewer people all the time can afford to buy a car and most cars sit empty and unused most of the time so it's very inefficient, people who can affordto travel around willy nilly want their OWN cars to drive around.  People who cannot afford their own cars will not be able to afford the per ride robotaxi cost Muskrat will need to charge to make his idea profitable.

He keeps digging himself a deeper hole.

https://www.investors.com/news/tesla-stock-a-buy-or-a-sell-in-2024/

Is Tesla Stock A Buy Or A Sell As Tesla Bull Claims Robotaxi Is 'Not The Answer'?

RE

K-Dog

Muskrat the innovator who built cars to mimic ICE cars in every way.  An innovator in no way.

What could have been.