Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

Overshooting Earth's Boundaries | Bill Rees

Started by K-Dog, Sep 10, 2023, 11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

I have been busy.  Doing what I have to do to secure the Diner from the FSoA is no small task, and I don't let it to stop me from making this website a more interesting place.

This is an easy guest post because I'll only give the audio.

You want the text?

Rather than cut and paste the article text from a link that is easily opened, I'll instead tell you how to get it:

  • Click the globe in the upper right to go to the main page.
  • Below the mosaic of colors tap the green open icon.  You will see the Diner.  Never mind that.
  • Click the search icon magnifying glass.
  • In the new search field type 'sheep' and hit return or tap the search icon again.
  • Now you can make it full screen with the full screen icon.

Or, to put it another way is the title of the article.

The toolbar app you just used is not finished yet.  The men in black have slowed me down.  But it is far enough along to be better than what I had, so I put it up.