Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

K-Dog - RE : Can you retrieve "Doomer Blues" from the old site?

Started by Knarf, Apr 29, 2023, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

Quote from: Knarf on Jun 30, 2023, 02:48 PM
Quote from: K-Dog on Jun 30, 2023, 09:31 AMOn my own webpage I made a jukebox.  I'll add this one.  I should see what is in involved about moving my jukebox here.

I'm curious why you consider this one 'doomer blue'.  I like it but with out lyrics it could be about rainbows and butterflies?

The other day at work we had a different FM radio station on to it
.  It was so much better than what we listen to most every day I did not feel like killing a customer at the end of the day.

An oldie came on I never thought was a doom song but it talks about having a 'little bag of happiness in my pocket.   So everything is good right now but,

'the future is coming on strong, it's coming on strong, the future is coming on strong............

I did a lyric search but can't identify it.  I think it is a one hit wonder.

I think I feel like that one sounds like it is in a small club...smoky and about 11pm with plenty of beer  and weed. People in the bar are of all colors. shapes, and sizes and they all sense a strong connection to being part of the masses that are facing some kind of "dooms" ( another name for the blues. ) :)

Ok,  I feel you!