United for sustainability Climate Crisis Club 

Main Menu

Trump doesn't give a f*** about even looking like he gives a f***

Started by RE, Nov 04, 2025, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDoS

Quote from: RE on Sep 28, 2026, 10:42 PMTheoretical Physics is Applied Mathematics. 
RE

You can cast it anyway you'd like. I'll go with folks qualified to teach at the Air Force Academy with a PhD.

K-Dog



Remember what the Dormouse said.

RE

Quote from: TDoS on Sep 29, 2026, 03:36 PM
Quote from: RE on Sep 28, 2026, 10:42 PMTheoretical Physics is Applied Mathematics. 
RE

You can cast it anyway you'd like. I'll go with folks qualified to teach at the Air Force Academy with a PhD.

I doubt  the AF Academy teaches any math past differential equations.   How much math do Pilots  do?  Some navigation is about it.   They definitely don't have a grad program in mathematics.  For good math, gotta go with Cal Tech or MIT.

RE