Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

Revolution

Started by K-Dog, Feb 06, 2024, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Jun 12, 2024, 10:16 AMFind me some democracy please.  I have looked high and low.  I do not see any.

The distinction and contrast made between the FSoA & NATO countries as having superior goobermint to Russia & China because the former are "democratic" while the latter are "autocratic" is ludicrous.  All 3 goobermints are Plutocracies.  In the FSoA the real power lies with the Billionaires & CEOs, in Russia with the Oligarchs who side with Putin and in China the elite top tier of the CCP.

The main difference is the FSoA President is merely a Puppet, while Putin and Xi actually have real power.  Both of those goobermints function better than almost all the so-called "democracies" of NATO.  I wouldn't say I agree with the direction of either China or Russia, but at least they have one.  The polarization of Western goobermints is so thorough now they are almost in total lockup and ineffectual at resolving any problem at all.  Pick any issue, and it's divided exactly in half and everything is Black or White with no shades of gray.

QuoteA soldier of the BAU.

Given the Think Tank he presides over, he's a bit more than a soldier.  More of a modern day Kissinger as a strategist.  I would liken the Killowen Group to the Tri-Lateral Commission.

RE

TDoS

Quote from: K-Dog on Jun 12, 2024, 10:16 AMIt is like TDOS showing up to claim Ugo Bardi said something on facepalm a few years ago which he half remembers, but damn?  He can't find it when asked. 
I know more about it than you do. Because you weren't there. And compared to what you know about that conversation ( 0 ) I certainly know infinitely more (something divided by 0 is a number so big it has no meaning!).

I know more about that conversation than you do, because you know nothing. Making you as much an expert on a single conversation you weren't involved in as you are an expert on peak oil. Because an old oil man (not me) told you about rod lift systems one time.

I made this for you K-Dog, just to show how much YOU understand about peak oil (let alone my conversation with Ugo). HUBBERT GOT IT SO RIGHT!!!! AN OIL MAN IN OKLAHOMA TOLD ME SO ONCE!!!!




K-Dog

#32
QuoteI made this for you K-Dog, just to show how much YOU understand about peak oil (let alone my conversation with Ugo).

A conversation now.  It has gone from a Facepalm post to a conversation.  Next it will be tea with sugar.  The graph you published is essentially correct regarding liquid petroleum, so why do you waste your time proving Hubbert correct.  I already know he is.  And I also know your endless droning on about fracked oil being the same thing as liquid petroleum shows monumental ignorance.  The economics is completely different.  It is a different product despite the end result smelling the same. 

As the supplicant to existing order and imperialist thought that you are, I do understand that you would see commodities as all being the same if they look, feel, and smell the same.  Forgetting as all capitalists do about the labor materials and history it takes to bring something to market.

In Hubbert's time the technology to extract fracked oil did not exist.  A huge infrastructure is needed to get fracked oil, and in the days of stick a pipe in the ground and it will gush that expertise did not exist despite what you say about dropping sticks of dynamite down drill pipes in 1880.  Given the right social disruption that tech will vanish.

That is one idea you find here and nowhere else.  The fragility of current arrangements is generally ignored.

RE

Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last.

Julian is out of the clink, heading for a hearing in Saipan where he will plead guilty to 1 count of conspiracy and then supposedly head home to Oz.

Will he actually get home, and will we hear from him again?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/article/2024/jun/25/julian-assange-plea-deal-with-us-free-to-return-australia

RE