Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

Corrupt Politicians

Started by K-Dog, Apr 26, 2024, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

QuoteNothing whatsoever is private unless you do your own encryption of all your correspondence, group memberships, etc.

And that encryption has to be done on a private computer.  If it is on a computer that is not physically owned and controlled by the people using it, all the passwords to access anything will likely be known by the MIB.  Count on everything on a public server having a back door, and the minute the right virus infects a private or public computer all the encryption is compromised.

I am sure the equation group is still around.  They have infected me before.  I still have a thumb drive with their virus.  The virus 'they' laid on me somewhere.  It is a phone home application so people passing thumb drives around can be tracked.  It is related to the virus the killed the IRAN centrifuges.  I downloaded it when one of the Men in Black met me and directed me to a website which was all pictures and no text.  No text is a dead giveaway to someone who manages a website.  That be me.  The virus is embedded in images.  They tracked me down when I had a Planet Fitness membership.  This guy was a John Perkins sort of character.  'They' wanted to know who I was communicating with but mostly to scare me and distract me from sharing some info I had discovered about American troll farms.  Maybe next time they will offer money?

And it is obviously time for a new backup.

RE

#1
Quote from: K-Dog on Aug 15, 2024, 12:22 AMAnd that encryption has to be done on a private computer. .

Even that is suspect.  The Chinese hardwire a Kill switch into the chips they supply for smart phones.  I would bet many if not most of the motherboards that run the processing have hardwired keys that even bypass whatever Op system the computer runs, so even if you totally wiped the drive and installed your own fully vetted version of Linux the manufacturer could STILL get in through the Basement Back Door.  I know because it's what I would do if I was an EE who designed the circuits. LOL.

RE