Read RE's blog at Global Collapse 

Main Menu

Propaganda By The Deed & The Death of a Useless Eater with a Huge Appetite.

Started by K-Dog, Dec 05, 2024, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

Remember to take great care not to get caught doing the crime and then walk into a Mickey D's less than a week later with a manifesto and a gun that could have been dumped in a hundred rivers between then and now.

I already posted the end of Fahrenheit 451.

The fix is in.

He did not dump the I.D., the gun, or the mask.  Having the mask means nothing.  I sell the same kind at work.  I doubt the planted I.D. means much more.  Are we really supposed to believe this guy did not 'burn' the fake I.D. after he used it in the hostel.  Absolutely.  Hold your nose and swallow it.

Everything you or I would NOT do to avoid getting caught we are supposed to believe this guy did.

Leave Monopoly money in a backpack, but make sure you keep the murder weapon for six days after all the gangster movie made in the last fifty years taught every American with eyes and ears to get rid of a murder weapon if you kill someone. 

It does not add up.  Going underground in some way for a long time had to be part of the plan.  That does not include a visit to Mickey D's.

Several movies involve characters disposing of a gun or guns to avoid detection. Here are a few examples:

    "Double Indemnity" (1944)
    "The Departed"
    "No Country for Old Men" (2007)
    "L.A. Confidential" (1997)
    "Mystic River" (2003)

How this woman found out so much about Luigi in ONE hour defies belief.


Given that she was chomping at the bit to do this video, how she knows all about this guy is AMAZING.

12 Minutes long and produced and uploaded in an hour.  I wish I had that talent.

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Dec 09, 2024, 01:23 PMEverything you or I would NOT do to avoid getting caught we are supposed to believe this guy did.

Nobody could buy this story with a straight face.  However, I am not sure it's the Gestapo doing the set-up.  I think it may be the killer(s) and they are the ones that called the cops with the tip.

Why else would he be sitting in a Mickey Ds with the gun and the manifesto except that he was waiting for the cops?  He had to want to be arrested this way.

If what he was doing was trying to get publicity about malfeasance in the medical insurance biz, he succeeded in spades, and a trial is exactly what he wants.  It's his stage to talk about all of it.  He gets the Manifesto read into the record.  It's brilliant.

RE

K-Dog

I suggest an insanity defense.


Because this guy chose to rot in a cell, forgotten.  He thew the celebrity he had away.  The longer it was unsolved the more thought and talk was engendered.  Now all that happens is the boot comes down.

The Mickey D employee who turned him in.  I hope he comes down with a medical condition that is denied.  I hope he gets prescribed prescriptions meds that cost hundreds of dollars a pill in copays.  I hope all the plagues of Egypt inhabit his rectum.


Give the rat the national Dunning–Kruger award. 

There Manifesto should have just been posted online.  It could have been done here.


Supporters of Mangione have allegedly set up GoFundMe accounts to raise money for Mangione's legal fees, although the site has removed any such pages.

Reddit also appears to be tamping down on support for the alleged assassin. The site banned an r/LuigiMangione community hours after it was created — but not before the page racked up hundreds of subscribers.

Netizens meanwhile have attacked the tipster who phoned police as a "snitch" and a "rat" with some users publicly threatening the unnamed worker.

K-Dog

Boycott until the dude is fired.



The McDonalds where Mangione was arrested.

Rewards total at least 60K.  The rat won't be asking "Will you be using our APP" at Mickey D's for a while.


29 bucks an hour for a year

you can always say somebody would have done it why not me

and the worm ate the worm

K-Dog

Many description of Brian Thompson as a family man with two sons.

The commander at Auschwitz had him beat by two.  Rudolf Hoess was twice the family man Thompson was.



Taking care of your own does not mean you care for others.  That is a sad fact of life.

RE

I don't think he has to worry about the cost of his legal defense, even if the crowd funding sites are taken down.  I'm sure lawyers are lined up around the block offering to defend him pro bono.  The book rights alone will be worth millions, and the publicity the lawyer gets for defending him is priceless.

Was it a mistake to let himself be caught after a week?  Maybe, but he probably didn't like living on the run, and as I said his objective was to expose the medical health insurance industry corruption, which he did successfully.

Far as a defense goes, it assumes he is found guilty, but that is far from a slam dunk unless he confesses.  If the ballistics match on the gun he's probably sunk, but he could claim it was planted and that the manifesto is a forgery.  All of which might in fact be true.  As long as he can establish reasonable doubt, a sympathetic jury might vote to acquit.  This isn't likely of course, but also if convicted, what does he get?  20 years of 3 hots and a cot is not the worst bargain for the fame and to martyr yourself on moral grounds.  I doubt he gets the chair, and he'll be considered a hero by the other prisoners.  I'm sure he'll be protected.

The trial meanwhile will be good distraction theater for a while, and might get some changes made in the way a few claims adjusters pay claims.  Maybe we'll even get a copy cat killer and Open Season will be declared on CEOs.  ;D

Happy Hunting!

RE

K-Dog

I realized the same thing about the lawyers and since tuition at his high school was 40K a year finances are not a problem.  I'm finding out more before I type more, but I agree.



QuoteHe went to high school for 40K a year he then turned around and went to Penn and studied? What was it biomedical engineering? 

Which he then used his education to 3D print the gun that he supposedly used in the shooting, and now he is on a path of Vengeance as a social justice Warrior.  To bring power to people even though he is not of the same socioeconomic status as.  All wrapped up under a banner of unified class Consciousness that nobody else in this country has ever been able to achieve.

This motherfucker is Batman
* And he did it in Gotham City
   I wish Luigi had moved past utilitarianism.  That point of view has many flaws.

He has my education, Mrs. Dogs back surgery.   The Mickey D's employee has been identified as a "Boomer".

K-Dog

Luigi was caught with $8000 in US currency.  He also had $2000 in other currency.


The back surgery fucked him up and pushed him over the edge.


I could have done without the rant about the evil weed.






Propaganda of the deed could easily be generated by pain. 


RE

The pain from the surgery goes to state of mind, so an Insanity defense is not out of the question.

RE

K-Dog

I
Quote from: RE on Dec 10, 2024, 12:02 PMThe pain from the surgery goes to state of mind, so an Insanity defense is not out of the question.

RE

Hope he keeps his trap shut until legal help can let him know what he is in for.  Life in a supermax prison cell under florescent lights 24 hours a day for the rest of your life is best avoided.

Thing is he isn't crazy. 
Quote"To the Feds, I'll keep this short, because I do respect what you do for our country. To save you a lengthy investigation, I state plainly that I wasn't working with anyone. This was fairly trivial: some elementary social engineering, basic CAD, a lot of patience. The spiral notebook, if present, has some straggling notes and To Do lists that illuminate the gist of it. My tech is pretty locked down because I work in engineering so probably not much info there. I do apologize for any strife of traumas but it had to be done. Frankly, these parasites simply had it coming. A reminder: the US has the #1 most expensive healthcare system in the world, yet we rank roughly #42 in life expectancy. United is the [indecipherable] largest company in the US by market cap, behind only Apple, Google, Walmart. It has grown and grown, but as our life expectancy? No the reality is, these [indecipherable] have simply gotten too powerful, and they continue to abuse our country for immense profit because the American public has allwed them to get away with it. Obviously the problem is more complex, but I do not have space, and frankly I do not pretend to be the most qualified person to lay out the full argument. But many have illuminated the corruption and greed (e.g.: Rosenthal, Moore), decades ago and the problems simply remain. It is not an issue of awareness at this point, but clearly power games at play. Evidently I am the first to face it with such brutal honesty."

He needs a good lawyer to show the pain took over.

RE

You really think they'll give him Life?  I don't think so.  Even if an Insanity plea doesn't fly, there's too much mitigatibg circumstance for life.  Besides, life would REALLY make him a Martyr.  I'm betting he gets 20 years.  I also bet the trial will be a total Media Circus.

RE

K-Dog

Quote from: RE on Dec 10, 2024, 09:19 PMYou really think they'll give him Life?  I don't think so.  Even if an Insanity plea doesn't fly, there's too much mitigatibg circumstance for life.  Besides, life would REALLY make him a Martyr.  I'm betting he gets 20 years.  I also bet the trial will be a total Media Circus.

RE

I am not going to predict what they are going to give him.  I only know that there are some who would like to see him slowly flayed alive.  These same people will not care that he is a Martyr if making him one also makes enough fear.  This is the first time an American CEO has been taken out.  This is not a school shooting where the rabble targets itself to the amusement of our 1%.  The pearl clutching has been extreme.  A pot has been stirred, but we do not know what bubbes in the pot.

Leonard Peltier Denied Parole After Nearly 50 Years In Prison

Shit happens.  A country that claims not to have political prisoners is the worst place for a political prisoner to be.  And you can put that in your Funk & Wagnalls.


TDoS

Quote from: K-Dog on Dec 10, 2024, 10:01 PMLeonard Peltier Denied Parole After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
Shit happens.  A country that claims not to have political prisoners is the worst place for a political prisoner to be.  And you can put that in your Funk & Wagnalls.
Just to be clear, as my history memory isn't near as good as my technical one, what political crime was Leonard convicted of? Or is this another case of...interesting....political claims that upon examination don't always look to be as political as claimed?

For example, no one has yet explained why American communists can get million dollars homes and luxury autos for everyone in the family while past examples of communist countries get gruel, block housing, and public transporation?

I find the ever changing definitions and outcomes of relative concepts like politics to be just so...tricky.