Read the newsletter The Collapse Chronicle 

Main Menu

Trump Again?! WTF? A Marxist Analysis of the US Election Results

Started by K-Dog, Jan 17, 2025, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

Why bother with an election at all?  Make it an Executive Order.

Trump says 'there are methods' for seeking third term in White House

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/mar/30/trump-third-term-president

RE

K-Dog

Quote from: RE on Mar 30, 2025, 04:27 PMWhy bother with an election at all?  Make it an Executive Order.

Trump says 'there are methods' for seeking third term in White House

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2025/mar/30/trump-third-term-president

RE
Trump is a cretin.  I went to a first rate public school on par with ANY private school.  In the sixth-fucking grade I learned that the president had the tariff power.  One of the few powers a president actually has beyond being chief influencer with a pen who can't really make laws on his own.  All the president can legally do is slow laws down with a veto.  Congress made laws, or used to.  If half of the adults understood tariffs, and presidential power they would understand what is going on.  Like women who all know what this means:

  Tariff because that is all you really got.

Sixth fucking grade gave me the knowledge that Trump tariffs just because he can, and for no other reason.

Now I am cursed to walk the earth in a country where alleged adults have less knowledge of our government than I did in the sixth grade.  Does this make me feel superior?  NO, it actually sucks.  Idiocracy is now.