Figure out how to live in the worst-case. 
Or play Rambo in the woods, and max out your privilege. 

Your thoughts?

Main Menu

Stimulus checks.

Started by K-Dog, Dec 31, 2024, 07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

#45
QuoteDoubt he was born as a woman.  He has 13 kids.  Trannies are sterile.

I really don't give two fucks about Musk's sexual maladjustments.  But I'm hoping Musk soon feels the way another maladjusted who had the same level of empathy felt.  A man who let passion rule his actions.  Someone who had nowhere to go when karma's loan was called in.  I hope Elon soon feels like Richard did when Richard became the most hated man in America.  When Richard saw his own face on TV as a wanted man.  When TV identified him as the Night Stalker.

I seriously think comparing Musk to Richard Ramirez is too kind.

After he failed to steal a car, four men beat and held down serial killer Richard Ramirez until police arrived.

Who has killed more.  Ramirez or Musk.  Just closing the VA by itself gives Musk a bigger body count.  And if you do not think so, you are a dumbass who can't figure shit out.  I must be blunt.  Musk is Richard's doppelganger.  Every day there is more blood on the floor, and not enough people are giving a shit.



The same level of empathy.






RE

Well, Elon is on record as believing Amerikans have too much empathy.  So he is single handedly trying to make up for that.

RE

K-Dog

#47
Joe would take a very long break if he were wise.  Join witness protection and enroll in a community college to fill the days or something.  Feed birds in a park.  Why eat the shit stew if you do not have to?  Lie low until nice people are in charge of things.  However long it takes.