Read RE's blog at Global Collapse 

Main Menu

Real Estate REgurgitations

Started by RE, Dec 06, 2023, 03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monsta666

Thanks for the well wishes. Not sure if things are worse in the UK than elsewhere. We got the same issues you see everywhere i.e. the cost of living is increasing at a faster rate than wage growth. Fortunately for me I do get yearly wage increases which is more than what can be said for others.

As for news, the biggest thing doing the rounds are the riots taking place in various cities. It is ostensibly about immigration but really it mostly racist idiots running amok. The catalyst for the whole thing was a stabbing but it turned out the culprit was a native British citizen. His nativity is only called into question simply because of the colour of his skin. In any case with him not being an immigrant or a Muslim their primary argument does not apply.

It is not the first riot nor would I expect it to be the last one. I do think it will die down once people get bored and the new football season starts in two weeks time. I expect the people who are currently rioting will soon rather be watching the footie. I suppose you could say that is similar to the games in Rome. Things change but don't change.

K-Dog

Sad to hear it is racially based.  But since it is, our news has suppressed the identity of the perpetrator and the motivation of the miscreants.  Any reference to the triggering event is children murdered.  No elaboration whatever.

QuoteWhat started as targeted anti-immigration demonstrations quickly descended into directionless disorder. A library in Liverpool, reopened in 2023 as an "education to employment" service for people of all abilities, was set ablaze.

All we get from our mainstream media is lies.

RE


THEGUARDIAN.COM 2026-09-30

How Europe’s housing crisis is fuelling a new movement

Housing activism spread across Europe as protesters demanded affordable homes and tenant rights amid soaring rents and empty properties. Sparked by an elderly woman’s eviction, movements gained momentum from Berlin to Spain, calling for rent control, secure leases, and public housing reforms. Advocates warn the crisis deepens inequality and fuels political unrest, emphasizing that this struggle is just beginning.


It's about time.  This movement needs to go global.  It also should be the main Platform the Dems run their next POTUS candidate on.  I am working on the details of this platform now.  I'll publish it this month before the election.

RE