It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

The big AI revolution

Started by monsta666, Feb 20, 2024, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDoS

Quote from: RE on Today at 10:29 AM
Quote from: TDoS on Today at 07:47 AMI have no evil intent.

It's not Intentional, it's Inbred.

RE

Well, while I admit to having been raised in the midst of the classic Appalalchian 'holler, I know who both parents were, and they weren't related. So no, no inbreeding that I know of going back at least 3 generations. And by then those folks were mixed eastern european and Irish, so unlikely any inbreeding that far back either.

And again, assigning "evil intent" to someone who just studies, postulates, does the science and builds econometric models that benefitted by being right in the exact moment when the peak oilers were at their apex...hey....it is only fair I can kick back and coast on my well earned professional reputation at this point.

K-Dog

#106
Quoteclassic Appalalchian 'holler,
Exactly what a bot would do, fall back on the script.  Less than 1000 words can contain 'everything you have 'revealed' about yourself from day one.

And that is being generous, I take it back  500 words.

RE

TDoS Family Photo. 😀



RE