It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

The big AI revolution

Started by monsta666, Feb 20, 2024, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

Quote from: K-Dog on Oct 03, 2026, 10:35 PMYou need a personal digital assistant so they can charge you for one.

All these folks terrified of AI!  Just don't buy it!  Bye Bye Financial Model.  I don't use Facebook, now I have another product I won't use.

RE

TDoS

Quote from: K-Dog on Oct 03, 2026, 10:35 PMYou need a personal digital assistant so they can charge you for one.  You get a digital slave, and you become a real one. 

I don't need a personal digital assistant. So they can't charge me for one. My digital slave is called a "computer", and does all the calculations and stuff I tell it to do. Good 'nuff.


TDoS

Quote from: RE on Oct 03, 2026, 01:35 PMTDoS Family Photo. 😀



RE
One hell of SOMEONE's family photo for sure.