It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

Sky News Terrorism

Started by K-Dog, Jul 26, 2023, 09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-Dog

QuoteEspecially since the acquisition of the channel by News Corp Australia, Sky News Australia has faced scrutiny from the press over its increased focus on opinion programming. Comparisons were drawn to Rupert Murdoch's American news channel Fox News, and there have been accusations that the channel's opinion programming has promoted misinformation and conspiracy theories.

Whatever, the evil ones among us are obviously running the place.

People willing to suffer for their beliefs and go to jail are TERRORISTS.

One of the motherfuckers said halfway through:

QuoteForget about stopping oil just stop fools many of these protesters are either naive youngsters or bored older people who have made all their money and now want something to fill in their days so they try to stop other people making money or having a life.
Making money defining life for the old duffer.  Who slipped a bit of Freudian truth on us about who is behind of this video.

Those who have a lot and want more for themselves are behind this crap.  And in a desire to share their great wealth, they offer free brainwashing.  But only for a limited time.  You will pay later.

The claim is the lives of ORDINARY PEOPLE are inconvenienced by the protestors and the message pushed is that violence against them is appropriate.

ORDINARY PEOPLE ==>   Not!

K-Dog

The penchant for anarchists to qualify common descriptions as 'so called' cracks me up.  The 'so called' North American Continent.

They have their own version of 'the stroke' (see the video to understand) involving emotional reactions when pronouncing common words.

But it is a good video.

That you have to watch it at YT really pisses me off.  I am going to figure out how to host videos.

From the Video
Free Peppy and Krystal
Brian "Peppy" DiPippa and Krystal DiPippa Face Decades in Prison on Trumped Up Charges

On May 19, heavily armed federal agents raided the home of two long-time Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, activists, Brian "Peppy" DiPippa and Krystal DiPippa. On June 30, they were both indicted by the US Department of Justice and surrendered to authorities. While Krystal was released the same day, Peppy was not released and currently is being held at Butler County Prison in Florida.

The charges relate to a protest of a hundred or so people outside of the O'Hara Student Center at the University of Pittsburgh on April 18, where notorious transphobe Micheal Knowles was invited to speak by a right-wing student group. The DOJ claims the protest itself was "civil disorder" and alleges that Peppy threw two smoke bombs and a firecracker during the disorder, and that Krystal assisted him. They now face up to twenty years in prison and fines of up to $750,000.

From the solidarity website: "Peppy and Krystal are exceptional and caring humans. For decades they have been active participants in solidarity with oppressed and marginalized people. Their tireless advocacy and community building has put them in the crosshairs of state repression. They will both undoubtedly face a long and arduous court process in the months, if not years, ahead and will need a variety of care, support and compassion. Today they need our support."

Supporters are encouraged to write letters to Peppy in prison and to contribute to their legal defense fund.  Atrticle Source

K-Dog

This is the video that You Tube age restricted.

I now host the video myself and bypass You Tube.  The code to play videos has been changed.

If you know the URL to a video you can now post it with the video button.  I have a formatting issue to deal with, but independence from You Tube is accomplished.  You Tube videos play as before.