Read the newsletter The Collapse Chronicle 

Main Menu

Trump Diktats

Started by RE, Jan 30, 2025, 12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE

I haven't checked the newz for almost 2 weeks, and upon my return to reality I think I'll go back to fantasy world.  Reality is utterly PATHETIC.   Having read Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire I read enough about guys like Caligula and Nero to know psycho leaders were to be expected in collapse, and I haven't been disppointed.  However, living while it's happening is unpleasant to watch.  I fully expect Trumpolini to start a big war in his final year to suspend elections.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-dictator-doubling-down_n_68ae0981e4b07bd4ac5eb904

Trump Suggests People Might Want A Dictator For The Second Day In A Row

RE

K-Dog

#31
A showdown is in the works.

There are great speeches and there are speeches.  This one is a home run.





Amid the chaos and insanity, occasional glimpses of greatness.

RE

Pritzker does a good job laying out what is goibg on, but I don't see how he's going to stop it, besides vague promises of using the legal system with more lawsuits.   Court injunctions haven't been very successful thusfar, I see no reason they'll be any more effective going forward.

RE

TDoS

Quote from: RE on Aug 26, 2025, 08:45 PMI haven't checked the newz for almost 2 weeks, and upon my return to reality I think I'll go back to fantasy world.  Reality is utterly PATHETIC.
Did it take that long to binge watch the TV show you were interested in? It's a good series, we all watched it when it came out and all, but almost 2 weeks?