It is not just Energy and it is not just Oil.  Human behavior is involved.
And stupidity will be dealt with accordingly.   

Main Menu

Rural West Virginia town voted 76 percent for Trump — now it’s starving

Started by RE, Oct 10, 2026, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RE


ALTERNET.ORG 2026-10-09

Rural West Virginia town voted 76 percent for Trump — now it’s starving

The Republicans' "One Big Beautiful Bill" ushered in such significant budget cuts that one rural West Virginia town is experiencing a hunger crisis.  Dunlow, West Virginia, has been hit particularly hard by cuts to two programs: the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and federal food-purchasing cuts.


It took Chump to bring starvation back to the FSoA.  Add another Crime Against Humanity.

RE

K-Dog

Looks like they go what they voted for.  Why do I not feel sorry?  Because when adults are idiots it is a choice. 

I do feel their pain, that is different. 

I can feel it, but I have to ask.  How many more times will these class traitors have to starve before they learn?